You know exactly the one I’m talking about.
The one that you have felt is your
destiny since you were a little girl.
That level where you’re playing full out,
your life is bringing its A game,
you’re flying sky high,
you’re deeply aligned with your creativity,
your relationships are deeply fulfilling and nourishing,
you’re getting the opportunities you’ve always wanted,
you’re radiating in full alignment with your soul
and you are stepping into the role of a true high-impact leader.
The one where you get to powerfully inspire many with your unique soul gifts & live your life at the level that the people you have always admired live it.
So let’s talk about why you’re not there yet.
Sometimes you wonder if you’d be able to handle it if you get there. Sometimes you worry that stepping into that level might overwhelm you, take away your freedom, time with your family or the spaciousness to stay connected to yourself.
Sometimes you’re afraid that if you get to THAT level, there will be more people to judge you, give you shit or if you’re not perfect, they’ll think you’re a fraud.
And sometimes you feel a little foggy on HOW exactly you’re going to get there. Even though you’ve always been a high achiever, you doubt yourself on your way to this next level.
You wonder if you’re on the right track or what right decisions you’ll need to make to get you there.
Sometimes you get frustrated because even though you’ve already gotten opportunities other people dream of, you’re not getting the “really big” opportunities you want, or you feel a little bit unseen by the “powers that be”.
You feel like you’re right on the verge of breaking on through,
but you’re not quite there yet. So how do you break on through?
For the past 6 years, I have been working with high achieving, creative, visionary women, helping them break through to their next level of BIG impact, become powerful next generation thought leaders & build epic, beautiful aligned lives along the way.
How did they do this?
I invite them on a journey with me to get
deeply aligned with their souls.
Because your Soul has the divine blueprint for the impactful life you were put here
Your soul has all the answers and step by step instructions to rise into the fully embodied life and the high impact leadership for which you were born.
And if you’re a high-achieving woman, chances are you don’t always have the time and the space to listen to the voice of your soul. Chances are you’ve got a lot of people you’re holding space for. But this cuts off your ability to listen to and implement your own inner guidance.
And who is holding the space for YOU?
When we work together, you step into a powerful container, created by me, designed to clear everything out that is not aligned with your soul’s essence and truly connect and listen to the guidance of your Soul.
We unlock the blueprint for your most epic life.
Welcome to your power, sister.
Welcome to the woman you were always called to be.
- We meet for up to 2 hours a month (usually 2, 1:1 sessions every two weeks).
- You get my personal cell phone number for text support in between.
- An intimate weekend retreat for Soul Alchemy participants is included ($1000 value).
- Private Community Forum on Facebook for you to chat and connect with other Soul Alchemy sisters.
- $500 off one of our 5-day 2016 Soul Adventure retreats.
- Free access to my groundbreaking program, Impact™ ($997 value).
One of the things I have found over and over again over the years is that the creative, visionary souls that I work with always tell me they “felt called”. And so, they listened. And reached out.
This is truly a journey that your soul calls you to.
You know if you’re supposed to be one of the 10 already as you’re reading this.
The Soul Alchemy mentorship journey is by-application-only.
If you know you are one of the 10, then apply now.
I want to make sure we’re a good fit for each other before we dive into this beautiful 10 month journey baring our souls and getting you to your most epic, divinely guided, soul aligned life & leadership.
One of the common elements I find in women who are a good fit for this deep soul journey with me is that they:
- are open to learning, and to re-examining things they “have already done before”—they understand there is never too much exploring one can do and that a good attitude to approach life and soul work with is to approach is with the mind of a child—open to anything.
- are open to releasing attachment to results dictated to them by a masculine paradigm, —they’re ready to step into a feminine paradigm where instead of being tightly attached to masculine results, or rigid about how things should be, they’re ready to step into their feminine, be flexible, honor their process & be in the work of connecting and diving deep into their soul.
- are open to soul/spiritual work, desiring to dive deep, open to the journey, no matter how it unravels and courageous enough to look within and trust in the unfolding of their hearts.
- are ready to show up 100% for themselves and their commitments, they understand the coaching relationship is not about them being fed answers or being told what to do in every session, but instead it’s about us co-creating the life & purpose they feel called to live. They understand the coaching relationship is 200% — both me and them showing up 100% in the container.
- are able to trust in me as their guide & surrender to the process.
If that’s you, I invite you to apply, Sister.
Application deadline is December 16 at midnight Eastern time.
Once you apply, we will review your application.
If you are accepted, we will schedule a call with you and Lisa to make sure it’s a perfect fit for both of you. You are under no obligation to join if you apply. This is just an application.
**Ps: Soul Alchemy™ is a 10 month 1:1 coaching experience, with a bonus retreat included. If a 10 month coaching program isn’t for you right now, but you’d like to work with me 1:1 or in a retreat next year, check out other options to work with me in 2016 by clicking here. I have limited spots for all of these options and they are all by application only. So please do apply by December 16 for those as well, as they tend to sell out by January every year and I don’t want you to be disappointed if you wait and then can’t get a spot. Plus I think you’ll just love how we’ve rebranded our offerings and how beautiful everything looks! So check it out here.